We offer three types of capping solutions. All our solutions can include cap elevation, cap unscrambling and cap chutes if opted for. Our capping equipment is designed to handle any type of container and cap style. We manufacture manual, inline and rotary capping machinery to suit your required outputs / line speeds.
Our capper has the following specs:
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction, with fully welded and polished deck, creating a hygienic and easily cleanable deck surface. Deck is equipped with a gutter system which contains any product spillage and wash-downs, ensuring cleanliness of the machine work area.
- Fully adjustable capping turret. Capping turret operates on a pick and place system. Control sensors ensure a “no bottle no cap” scenario.
- Fully adjustable magnetic clutches for final torque on the cap. Magnetic clutch system ensures a smooth operation of torqueing the cap to the bottle. Adjustment allows the final required torque to be set.
- Passive chuck with spring loaded gripping tips to collect the cap, while ensuring the cap is collected from the pick & place system, perfectly straight and without damage.
- PLC controlled.
- Line control sensors to ensure machine auto starts/stops when exit conveyor is full.